- Duration: 2 hours
- Distance: about 7 km
- Period of execution: from April to October
- Level of difficulty: Easy
- Minimum persons: 2
- Useful advice to the traveler: recommend practical and comfortable clothing (eg. Tracksuit, jeans, t – shirt eventual long sleeve) and comfortable shoes (sneakers).
- Requirements: none
Participants meet in the place and time to be determined in the town of Bosa: infinite charm of the West Sardinia, a series of bays, white rocks, red and basalt. Clear sea where the sun’s rays bounce off the water crystal clear. Excursion starts from the old bridge in the village of Bosa. Continue to Bosa Marina which offers a spectacle particularly attractive if you look at the imposing Aragonese tower that dominates the landscape, situated on the hill of Isola Rossa. The beach, about 1 km long, is equipped with bathing establishments and refreshment zone. It presents a sea of shallow water and sand medium fine – gold that is suitable for family tourism. Clear water and clean the place every year the first places among the best Italian beaches, regularly giving the “5 sails” of Legambiente.
The beach ends with a trachyte pier that connects the mainland to the Island Red dominated by the presence of the Aragonese Tower normally during the summer hosts temporary exhibitions but currently closed for restoration. On the way back you can admire (by boat), the hurch of St. Peter and Paul, the oldest Romanesque church in Sardinia and was built on the ruins of an older building. It is located along the left bank of the Temo, about 2 kilometers from Bosa on a street lined with olive trees and citrus groves, San Pietro was the cathedral of Bosa Vetus. Stop for tasting typical Sardinian sweets and a glass of the typical Malvasia di Bosa and return. After possibility of free visit of the town of Bosa.
- Price per person with minimum 2 paying participants: from Euro 23,00
- The price includes: Typical boat with navigation on the River Temo as scheduled;
- Tasting of typical Sardinian sweets and a glass of Malvasia;
- Italian-speaking guide;
- VAT and taxes of law;