- Duration: 3 hours
- Distance: about 25 km
- Period of execution: from April to June and from September to October
- Level of difficulty: Easy
- Minimum persons: 2 adults
- Useful advice to the traveler: recommend technical clothing – exerciser with special shoes, helmets and any gloves.
- Requirements: good health and physical training
Participants meet in the place and time to be determined at Alghero and we will go to the Nuraghe Palmavera, located at the foot of the mountain, the greatest nuragic village dating back to the Bronze Age in our territory.
We’ll get alongside the beaches and the pine forest of Maria Pia, until the village of Fertilia crossing a brief cycle track, all on asphalt.
After visiting the dolmen (optional entrance), downhill you reach the Lazzaretto beach, where you can admire the beautiful landscape that sweeps by the tower to the coves of rock and sand with rocks rising from the sea.
Very nice is also the Bombarde beach on the particular grainy sand formed by the erosion of shells and shellfish.
Return to the city along the paths inside the pine forests and end of the excursion.
Price per person with minimum 2 paying participants: from Euro 30.00
The price includes:
- Mountain Bike for minimum 2 people for the above path departing from Alghero and return to Alghero
- VAT and taxes of law
- Tour Guides in tow as planned Euro 230.00 per group for full day
- Packed lunch (2 sandwiches + 1 fruit + 1/2 lt water) Euro 11,00 per person