- Duration: 4 hours
- Distance: about 35 km
- Period of execution: from April to June and from September to October
- Level of difficulty: Medium – Easy
- Minimum persons: 4
- Useful advice to the traveler: recommend practical and comfortable clothing (eg. Tracksuit, jeans, t – shirt eventual long sleeve) and comfortable shoes (sneakers) and invite you to have with you a possible change.
- Requirements: none
Participants meet in the place and time to be determined in the village of Orgosolo where
you can see with the help of an experienced guide some of the most striking Zonde Supramonte Orgosolo, with special emphasis on geological, flora – fauna and historical archaeological zone. It starts to Montes Forest with a stop at the source of Funtana Bona. After continuing to Mount Novu S Giovanni (1316 m) and visit the olive trees characteristic of Su Vadu and S’eni. Arrival at the resort Toreddu Site of natural flora and if you have time available, you can visit the archaeological site of Sirilo (not included). In late morning possibility of typical lunch and at the end return to Orgosolo to visit the “murales” that adorn the historic center and the main streets of the country. At the end of the tour we say goodbye and wish to see you soon.
Price per person with minimum 4 paying participants: from Euro 48,00
The price includes:
- Jeep 4×4 for minimum 4 persons for the above path
- Driver / guide to follow for the duration of the course
- VAT and taxes of law
Supplement: typical lunch with the shepherds