- Duration: 9 hours
- Distance: about 40 km
- Period of execution: from April to June and from September to October
- Level of difficulty: Middle
- Minimum persons: 4 adults
- Useful advice to the traveler: recommend technical clothing – exerciser with special shoes, helmets and any gloves.
- Requirements: good health and physical training
Participants meet in the place and time to be determined at the hotel in Calasetta and start following the state-owned West coast of the island. Then starting from the beautiful Bay of “Big Beach” to follow the boundaries of the ancient tuna fishery and look at the lighthouse “Mangiabarche” and “Nido dei Passeri”.
A change of scenery with the view of the coast with cliffs, over which you take to address
the whole stretch of the so-called “Mercureddu” and “Giunneddu Mei”. The altitude course is 40 meters on the coast bank, then the occasion to see many caves, coves and rock pools, all spread over about 11 km of coastline.
The journey will end in Cala Lunga Beach and will return later to the hotel from where you
started. At the end of the tour we say goodbye and wish to see you soon.
Price per person with minimum 4 paying participants: from Euro 35,00
The price includes:
- Mountain Bike for minimum 4 persons for the above path departing from hotels in Calasetta and return to the hotel in Calasetta
- VAT and taxes of law
- Tour guides in tow as planned Euro 63,00 per person
- Packed lunch (2 sandwiches + 1 fruit + water) Euro 7.00 per person