- Duration: 3 days
- Distance: about 150 km
- Period of execution: from April to June and from September to October
- Level of difficulty: Middle
- Minimum persons: 4 adults
- Useful advice to the traveler: recommend technical clothing – exerciser with special shoes, helmets and any gloves.
- Requirements: good health and physical training
Meeting point at the place and time to be determined at the hotel in Calasetta and you will travel the streets to Coaquaddus, Maladroxia, Sant’Antioco and head back on the road to Cussorgia. The course offers the opportunity to visit the coastline with alternating beaches and rocky island of Sant’Antioco with the possibility of an optional visit to the archaeological Phoenician and Punic to the Catacombs. Return to the hotel for dinner and overnight.
After breakfast, departure time to be established and starting to Nebida with the possibility of visiting the long road to the Roman bridge located at the exit from Sant’Antioco.
Continue for a scenic sea to admire the majestic stack of Pan di Zucchero and Porto Flavia
Mine (entrance not included). Through the scenic route you will then return to Port Scuso
with time available for the visit. Return to the hotel for dinner and overnight.
Breakfast at hotel and full day available to guests for free activities and relax. At the
end of the tour we say goodbye and wish to see you soon.
Price per person with minimum 4 paying participants: from Euro 290,00
The price includes:
- Stay in Hotel *** in Calasetta with accommodation in double rooms with private facilities and half board
- Mountain Bike for minimum 4 persons for the above path (2 days) from Hotel in Calasetta and return to the hotel in Calasetta
- Tour guides in tow for the duration of the tour indicated above
- VAT and taxes of law
- Packed lunch (2 sandwiches + 1 fruit + water) p.persona Euro 7.00 per meal
- Single room Euro 35.00 per person per night