- Duration: 3 hours
- Distance: about 90 km
- Period of execution: from April to June and from September to October
- Level of difficulty: Medium – Easy
- Minimum persons: 2 adults
- Useful advice to the traveler: recommend practical and comfortable
clothing (eg. Tracksuit, jeans, t – shirt eventual long sleeve) and comfortable shoes (sneakers) and invite you to have with you a possible change.
Requirements: minimum age 18 years, category B license valid, identity
Participants meet in the place and time to be established in the city of Alghero, test drive of introduction to the use of the medium and explanation of the rules of safety. The group accompanied by quad with our assistant will begin the path reaching Capocaccia an imposing limestone promontory from the top you can see the wide gulf of Alghero and the nearby island of Foradada that constitute one of the most beautiful and evocative of ‘ island. The second stage is Porticciolo from which, in addition to the spectacular scenery you can admire the impressive tower from the second half of the sixteenth century. From here through the old ways, it starts to Portoferro, a beautiful bay with a sandy yellow reddish, from which you can observe the three towers in Spain. It starts again dedicated off road along a route where all dirt line the famous beaches of the stable, the Lazzaretto and Bombarde. After this last stretch fun and challenging it will reach the Paradise restaurant for a refreshing break. We will resume the path towards Alghero along the Pineta Maria Pia and the Lido Promenade. At the end of the tour we say goodbye and wish to see you soon.
Price per person with minimum 2 paying participants: from Euro 80,00
The price includes:
- Quad rent mod. 625 4×4 with automatic transmission for at least 2 people to the path indicated above
- Disposable dust masks
- Tasting of local products with drinks (water or soft drink)
- Tour leader to the following for the duration of the path
- VAT and taxes of law