- Duration: 7 hours
- Distance: about 670 km
- Period of execution: from April to June and from September to October
- Level of difficulty: Medium – Easy
- Minimum persons: 25
- Useful advice to the traveler: recommend wear trekking practical and convenient (eg. Tracksuit, jeans, t – shirt eventual long sleeve) and comfortable shoes (sneakers) and invite you to have with you a possible change
- Requirements: good health and physical training
Alghero and Olbia or 50 150 km
Meeting at the airport of Olbia or Alghero, meeting with the guide, accommodation and bus transfers in Alghero with the possibility of the first visits of the city. Accomodation in hotel, dinner and overnight.
Alghero / Capo Caccia / Porto Conte / Punta Giglio 60 km
Before breakfasts at the hotel and morning dedicated to walk from Porto Conte to Punta Giglio. After continuing for Belvedere Foradada to Cala Dragunara. Free lunch. In the afternoon descent Escala Cabirol (654 steps) for optional visit to the caves of Neptune. After returning to the bus at the hotel, dinner and overnight.
Alghero / Minerva / Alghero Km 80
Breakfast at the hotel, by bus and transfer to Palazzo Minerva and start the walk up to the Flat Monte
Minerva. Free lunch. On the way back stop in Puttu Codinu optional visit to the Domus de Janas.
After accommodation in the bus and return to the hotel in Alghero, dinner and overnight.
Alghero / Bosa / Oristano Km 150
Breakfast at the hotel, by bus and transfer to Bosa and visit the fishing village. After continuing to Oristano and stop along the way to the optional visit to the Pozzo Sacro of Santa Cristina. Free lunch. Afternoon drive to Tharros with a stop in San Giovanni di Sinis and the beginning of the walk to the ruins of Tharros with optional tour of the archaeological site. After transfer to the hotel in Oristano, dinner and overnight.
Oristano / Fonni / Nuoro Km 130 km
Breakfast at the hotel, by bus and transfer to Fonni and start the walk up to Punta La Marmora. Free lunch. In the evening transfer to hotel in Nuoro, accommodation, dinner and overnight.
Nuoro / Calagonone / S Teresa di Gallura 220 km
Breakfast at the hotel, by bus and transfer to Calagonone. Check and start the walk up to Cala Luna.
Free lunch. In the afternoon boat accommodation and return to Calagonone along the beautiful coastline of the area. Arrival, accommodation in bus and transfer to Santa Teresa di Gallura. Dinner and overnight.
S Teresa Gallura / Capo d’Orso / Head Head Km 60 ca
Breakfast at the hotel, by bus and transfer to Capo D’orso with the visit of the homonymous rock and continue to Capo Testa. Beginning from here walk to the beach of “Due Mari”. Free lunch. In the afternoon transfer to the hotel for dinner and overnight.
Day 8: Santa Teresa / Alghero and Olbia Km 130 and Km 70
Breakfast at the hotel, by bus and transfer to the airports of departure and end of our services
Price per person with minimum 25 paying participants: from Euro 612,00
Price per person with minimum 50 paying participants: from Euro 492,00
The price includes:
- Bus to follow the group from Alghero and Olbia and come back;
- Guide accompanying the group;
- Room and board driver and guide;
- Accommodation in 3/4 star hotel in Alghero, Oristano, Nuoro and Santa Teresa in double rooms with private facilities and half board;
- Boat one way from Cala Luna to Calagonone;
- VAT and taxes of law;
- Typical lunch with the shepherds in Orgosolo including water and wine is Euro 24.00 per person (available by reservation);
- Single room Euro 140.00 for the duration of the Tour;