- Duration: 3 days
- Distance: about 40 km
- Period of execution: from April to June and from September to October
- Level of difficulty: Medium – Easy
- Minimum persons: 2 people
- Useful advice to the traveler: recommend practical and comfortable clothes
and tennis shoes
- Requirements: minimum approach with the horse
Meeting at the farmhouse in the afternoon, accommodation in private rooms and illustration and presentation of the territory and of the farm. Approach the horse, knowledge, upholstering and departure for a small test ride on horseback across the enterprise. Return to the farm for dinner and overnight.
Breakfast at the farm, saddling the horses and departure to visit the places with the
wild and unspoiled nature. It will cross the river Temo Nuraghe Sun – Moon, Niagara Pittu, Medium Fissanu, S’Inguglidolzu up to the country church of San Lussorio located in the territory of Romana. Free time for lunch. Around 14:30 we leaves and it borders the lake on fear and observed the mountain on which it is located Monteleone Rocca Doria and the rock from which, according to legend, has jumped the queen wrapped in many mattresses. Return to work and accommodation of the horses. In the evening you can enjoy a nice roasted under the stars accompanied by an excellent wine. Overnight at the farmhouse.
Breakfast at the farm and end of our weekend.
Price per person with minimum 2 paying participants: from Euro 250,00
The price includes:
- Living in farm in Villanova Monteleone with accommodation in double rooms with private facilities and treatment as scheduled;
- 1 horse available per person as scheduled;
- Pack lunch included the 2nd day with cold cuts, cheese, bread and fruit – wine and water;
- Tour guides in tow during the horse riding;
- VAT and taxes of law;
Reductions: Stay 1 night and 2 days reduction of Euro 45,00 per person